MENSTRUAL CARE, REINVENTED
Experience a cleaner, healthier, and more convenient period with your ARYA Box. Reduce the environmental impact of your period by switching to reusable period products and join thousands of menstruators in the cup club!
This means no more wasteful tampons, no more toxins in your body, and no more running to the bathroom every 3 hours!!
This little box contains 7 very good, very useful items. They won’t stop you from inhaling an entire box of chocolate (PMS sucks), but they will make your period easy and worry-free! Stop using tampons, Make your wallet happy, Make the planet proud.
Each box comes with:
- One S or L-size Menstrual Cup - The life-changing queen of your box!
- One Microwave Compatible, Foldable Menstrual Cup Steriliser - 3 minutes is all it takes to get ready
- One Eco-friendly Bamboo Brush - to make your cup shine bright like a diamond...
- One Natural Cotton Storage Bag - think of it as your cup's comfy bed
- Two Washable and Reusable Menstrual Pads - As my mom used to say: always have backups!
- One Instruction Manual - Well, one can never know too much
You can use your ARYA cup overnight and when traveling, swimming, or exercising for up to 12 hours. In a word, it’s a healthier, cost-effective, and eco-friendly alternative to disposable pads and tampons.
With proper care, your ARYA Cup can last up to 10 years!
We recommend not to use your menstrual cup for more than 12 hours without at least emptying it because it can increase TSS risk.
S-size is recommended pre-birth, and for light to normal flow. It's usually the go-to if you're a first-time menstrual cup user. L-size is recommended post-birth, and for normal to heavy flow.
These are our general guidelines. Our bodies are pretty unique and the best way is to try to find out what works best for you.
- The diameter of the S-size is 42mm and the overall length, including the stem, is 70mm (stem is 14mm). It holds up to 24mls (to the holes).
- The diameter of the L-size is 45mm and the overall length, including the stem, is 76mm (stem is 14mm). It holds up to 30mls (to the holes).
The ARYA Cup is ideal for average cervix height.
We deliver the highest quality in the market:
- Our silicone is soft, hypoallergenic, medical-grade and FDA-Registered
- Our products are free of BPA, Latex, Phthalate, and other toxic chemicals
- Our menstrual cup passed both SVHC test & Biocompatibility test and doesn't interfere with vaginale pH
We truly respect the environment:
- 100% Biodegradable internal packaging (inner wrap for hygiene)
- 100% Recycled Paper for the instructions manual
- 100% Recyclable Carton for external Packaging
- 100% Natural Ingredients (cotton & bamboo)
Learn more about ARYA story and our product quality standards in the About Us section.
Got tons of questions about Menstrual Cups? No worries! We've all been there. Just head to our FAQ section to have all your questions answered!
You can also DM us anytime at @arya.cup
How long does delivery take?
Your ARYA box should take between 2-5 days to arrive.
Do you ship internationally?
Nope, we only ship to the UK for now.
How much does delivery cost?
Nada. Zero. Free!
Where do you ship from?
We ship either from our own warehouse in Manchester or from one of Amazon warehouses in the UK.
What a fantastic kit! Contains everything you might need in without having to purchase separately. I would have paid a few quid more for another two pads though. Really good quality and arrive in double quick time too.
it came super fast, and all the items in the box, and very cool that the seller cares for the environment, since it comes in a cardboard box and the items are in a biodegradable bag! :)
It’s a good cup. I did have a couple of troubleshoot issues on the first days. But apart from that, it’s quite easy to get it in and out.
value for money definitely worth it would definitely recommend
Amazing product. So easy to use and clean. Will save a lot of waste and money! So happy I bought this!